- The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies, as may be deemed appropriate by the Company and the Company will endeavor to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
- The Company owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website. Further, to the best of our knowledge, the Products are protected by all the applicable intellectual property rights owned by the BabajiBook or relevant third parties who have sold their materials to us.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the Content on this Website, pursuant to applicable Indian and international intellectual property legislation and applicable international conventions.
- The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by the User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company.
- Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
- The Company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (“Company IP”) are exclusively owned by the Company or the relevant third parties who have sold material to us. Without the prior written permission of the Company, the User agrees to not display and/or use the Company IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the Content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to the Company IP, without the express written permission of the Company.
- References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or news posting.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil and / or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
BabajiBook is happy to serve customer and fulfill their requirements. If customer receives any product which fulfills the below mentioned criterion, customer is eligible for return / exchange. Though final decision for change / return is solely reserved by BabajiBook.
- Product is used/altered/poor in quality/Defective product.
- Physical / in-transit damage to the product.
- If pages of books are not in sequence.
- Empty packet/some items or accessories are missing.
- Significant difference found in BabajiBook website as comparison to product. (Except color of outer body of product)
Customer is not eligible for return/exchange if
- Its “No longer needed”.
- Made to Product(on demand) will not be returned.
- If requested for return after specific time period of return.
Guidelines for Return/Exchange:
- For Products purchased on BabajiBook, in the event the customer has any concern with the Product, the customer shall inform to BabajiBook Customer care within 12 Hours of product delivery.
- Customer must share video with Customer care team while opening the package in case of Empty Package/Quantity issue.
- If customer is sharing photographs of product it must be four angle photograph (Videography will be highly appreciated).
- All products must be in new and unopened condition with all the original packing, tags, inbox literature, warranty/ guarantee card, freebies and accessories including keys, straps and locks intact.
- BabajiBook shall endeavor to process the customer refund within 7 (Seven) working days from the date of request made to the Customer Care team.
- The refunds in accordance with the above guidelines shall be as per the following:
- In case of pre-paid order, the refund will be processed through payment gateway or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India and will reflect in same account of customer buying the Product from where customer has paid the transaction amount.
- For cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft/NEFT/Cheque etc. in favor of the customer buying the Products, as per the details provided by the customer.
- The customer buying the Products will not be charged for the pickup, and no other deductions shall be made on refunds confirmed to the customer buying the Product.
- Refunds / Returns shall NOT be allowed in the following cases:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame of 12 hours as specified above.
- In case where price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories, box are missing.
- If the Product is damaged by the customer, in any manner as may be determined by BabajiBook at its sole discretion.
- If Product has been used by the customer.
- If Product sold as combo/sets cannot be returned as individual Product.
- In most of the cases BabajiBook standard delivery time will be displayed on website at the time of order placement. BabajiBook shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that any product ordered on the website is shipped within such timeline subject to availability of the Product(s). However, Customer understands and confirms that BabajiBook shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment due to circumstances beyond the control of BabajiBook and due to any lapses on the part of the Courier. Customer will be solely responsible to provide correct and proper delivery information including addresses.
- In case a Customer books an order of multiple Products in one transaction, BabajiBook would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If a Customer places multiple Products order in singe transaction, then such order will be shipped to a single shipping address but if Customer wishes to ship the order to different addresses, then separate orders should be placed.
- BabajiBook reserves the right to cancel, delay, or recall the order from delivery of the Products, if any fraud is suspected.
- Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to give effect to such a sale without dual taxation. If we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states then, under such circumstances, BabajiBook retain the right to accept or reject such order, at its sole discretion.
- BabajiBook will make reasonable attempts to deliver the Product after which the order will be cancelled and notification to the same effect shall be sent to the Customer. BabajiBook will refund the charged amount on the Order after deducting the shipping charges as per BabajiBook policy.
- Title to the Products and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- BabajiBook provides free shipping on most of the orders.
- BabajiBook maintains an efficient delivery system.
- Online payment options are available to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website.
- We may, at our sole discretion, require further authorization from you, such as a telephone confirmation of your order and / or other information. BabajiBook provides its customers the following payment options